Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pinterest

I fell into Pinterest in a backwards sort of way, only joining to get a recipe for homemade laundry detergent.  When I started browsing, I found so many other things I wanted to try like these painted shoes and this craft desk. 

I bought the $15 black flats at target and then just used craft paint from Michaels, painter’s tape, and a few Sharpie’s (for touch-ups) to make these dolls!


For my $45 craft desk, I followed these instructions only changing the color of the door to grey (same grey as my kitchen), vs white in the link.  I also faced my bookshelves inward and stashed a toolbox or two on the floor under it.


For my birthday, my wonderful friend Danielle made this for me, which was one of the things I had pinned and planned on making.



I made this sign for the arrival of my goddaughter Grace. 



And I just finished this $10 vase today.


I also love Pinterest for recipes, though I haven’t really done as much of that as I have the crafting projects.  Fortunately I can't access it at work or else I would NEVER get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment